High density polyethylene pipes are one of the most preferred plastic pipes in the world because of its following features:
- Flexible yet tough: It has high impact strength and flexibility which makes it a durable and easy to use pipe.
- Abrasion resistance: Smooth internal surface makes it corrosion free and durable product.
- Ultra Violet Resistant: PE100 is a UV resistant material which makes it a suitable for above ground applications.
- HDPE pipes are manufactured in the size range from 20mm to 630mm in different pressure ratings going upto 25 bars as per ISO, DIN, EN, BS & other standards
- HDPE butt fusion spigot fittings for different water applications.
- HDPE electro fusion pressure fittings for different application in water and gas distribution systems.
- HDPE/ PP Compression Fittings and Saddle Clamps in pressure ratings up to 16 bar, for use in water distribution systems
- Water Mains and Reticulation Systems
- Sewerage and Drainage Networks
- Building and Construction Industry
- Mining Industry
- Gas Distribution Systems